Thursday, October 7, 2010

Green Tea!

Way back before they started bottling sweet Jasmine Green Tea/adding milk/making green tea fraps at Starbucks, I had my first mug made by Kim and I fell in ♥ love.

I used to be a purist with food and drinks. I couldn't have sweet before salty/savoury, and I would only have my green teas without anything in it, and I also refused to eat anything chocolate flavoured because it's just wrong. Okay, I still don't eat (much) chocolate flavoured food because I believe chocolate is meant to be savoured and enjoyed in huge chunks and blocks. Like foie gras. And raw salmon. Mmmmm. But I think I am more accepting these days.. I can accept salmon which is not too cooked, having my egg tarts before siew mais at dim sum and I now have copious amounts of milk and sugar in my green teas (:


Today's tea is TenRen's Jasmine Green Tea with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar in my 11 yr old Harro Kitty mug.

While on the topic of green tea, I wish Royce' would make this flavour permanent:

Royce' Green Tea Soft Chocolate.. ♥
I bought like a box each week just cause we finished them too quickly and I was craving for more. They have a limited flavour each month, and last month's was Rum. Tried it, me no likey. Pleasepleaseplease bring this flavour back. And while you're at it, could you make the Coconut permanent too? Smooth, milky, creamy and devoid of any dried coconut flakes. ♥ Lovelovelove. Bring these flavas back, Royce'! For those who don't already know, I don't like coconut flakes at all. I would pick them off slowly and meticulously from my Ondeh-ondeh until it shines and shows only smooth green skin.

Enough food talk. I'm supposed to be on a diet, but I've attended 2 wedding dinners 2 weekends in a row. This Sunday will be my 3rd. And another at the end of the month :C How am I going to lose enough weight for Christmas? At this point, I am so upset I am just going to open a pack of Tim Tams (imported, and so not worth it) and stuff myself.

I kid, I kid. Will just finish up my tea and be good.


For now. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment