Friday, August 9, 2013

Silver polishing

Once in a few months I would polish my most worn silver jewellery. Despite storing them separately and with little sachets of dehumidifiers, tarnishing silver is inevitable.


I have a bottle of Silver polish which I bought from Tiffany & Co a few years back, it doesn't cost much and lasts forever.

From tarnished and dull, to clean and sparkly!

L-R: Perlini's Silver Heart Ring, Tiffany & Co- I Love you notes, XOXO & Heart ring, necklace & XS necklace 
Each of the pieces above have an accompanying story, the "I Love You" ring may not carry the same meaning it did when I initially received it but I still like the design of it.

The XOXO ring and heart necklace were bought on separate occasions when I was in Melbourne with my sister, she has the same pieces too. It is a sisterly thing we do- getting the same jewellery that we both like to commemorate trips to visit each other (in Melbourne).

The silver polish cleans very well I would totally recommend it to anyone who has a lot of silver jewellery. I think it costed about AUD20 (MYR60 // USD20) or somewhere along the lines. Just spray and wipe with a soft cloth. For the crevices and little corners I used a toothbrush.

I don't polish them often but when I do, I make sure they gleam.


No comments:

Post a Comment