Thursday, August 1, 2013

Empties: July 2013

Hello, August!

Every single time I write a Empties post, it always looks impossible that I used up so many products in the span of a month.. but then I scrutinize the items and realize that some have been open for a few months, and others were used liberally on the body.

I have said it so many times now, but I really can not wait for the day where my beauty stash can comfortably sit in one little drawer.

Shower stuff: Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich range
1 - 4. Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich: Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Body Lotion This travel set was taken from one of the hotels I stayed at in Seoul. Not sure what the general rule is, do people take the amenities or do they leave them? Is it really an Asian thing to do? Anyhow, these products were really good- the Shampoo & Conditioner left my hair bouncy and shiny, the Shower gel was fresh and I love the scent and also squishing the little hydro-beads. The Body Lotion absorbed really well, I was expecting it to be much heavier and greasy but it was just right. I liked ALL of them! I really do want to purchase everything.. but maybe in a few months.

Body care
5. Disney Sun Pals SPF30+ Baby & Toddler Sunscreen Yes, I am aware this is for babies but if it's good enough to protect delicate skin, it's good enough for me right? Just another regular sunscreen.
6. Clarins High Definition Body Lift
7. Clarins Bust Beauty Firming Lotion
8. Clarins Bust Beauty Extra-Lift Gel
9. Escada Sentiment EDT This was my 2nd perfume from Escada, I remember it was a gift from my mother- I fell in love with the scent but couldn't put my finger on it. Years later, I identified the scent as Violet, which is also used in certain Guerlain cosmetics (Meteorites range). It will always remind me of my college days and because it's been in my stash more than 10 years, it does smell of alcohol on the skin but not in the air- it was relegated to the position of July's bathroom scent.
10. Flora by Gucci EDT Travel Spray Handed down by my sister, this came in a set of 3 refillable vials. It is a floral scent but not a sweet one, more "garden-y" to me. Don't love it, but don't hate it either. I have one more vial to go.
11. Lancome Magnifique EDT Sample
12. Clarins Anti-Eau Body Treatment Oil
13. Aesop Rejuvenate Intensive Body Balm 500ml FINALLY! Nothing wrong with the balm, but 500ml is really too huge a bottle. This lasted for more than 6 months. Very cost effective but not helpful when I am trying to finish up other products as well. Might repurchase in the very distant future.

Face!
14. SK-II Facial Clear Solution
15. SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil This is a surprisingly good oil cleanser, it worked better than Shu Uemura for me. Will be writing a post on all the SK-II products I have tried. Would repurchase this.
16. SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
17. sukin Facial Scrub
18. Lancome Genifique
19. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry & Sensitive Skin
20. Clarins Cleansing Milk for Combination & Oily Skin Again, no more jumbo sizes.. at least not until I have cleared off more products.
21. Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum
22. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Normal Skin
23. Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotion
24. Clarins White Plus Toner (old formula)
25. Clarins Extra-Firming Lips Exfoliator
26. Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream
27. Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Gel Moisturizer
28. Kose Medicated Seikisho White Mask

Total January - July: 173!!!

Previous Empties:
January
February
March
April
May

No comments:

Post a Comment