Thursday, May 9, 2013

Empties: April 2013

Empties! I feel a sense of achievement every time I finish up a product. It might not hold true for everyone but to a reformed hoarder, I am one small step closer to letting go of my many attachments. And also attaining more drawer space.

I dug out all the half-used travel sized shampoos I had in possession. Never again will I buy those, it is actually more convenient and economical to re-use a tiny bottle and fill it up with whatever shampoo I am using at the moment.

1. Dove Intense Repair Shampoo
2. WELLA Repair Hair Cream
3. batiste Dry Shampoo
4. L'OCCITANE Verbena Shampoo
5. L'OCCITANE Verbena Conditioner
6. L'OCCITANE Verbena Body Lotion
7. & 8. L/OREAL Color-Vive Protecting Shampoo Part of a 3-pc set I received for my birthday early this year, thank you Claire!
9. WELLA Color Saver Shampoo
10. & 11. ASIENCE Shampoo & Conditioner This used to be my HG shampoo, but after a few years my hair started to get weighed down and became flat. I've now switched to more natural shampoos.

12. VIKTOR & ROLF Flowerbomb Body Cream It is no secret I LOVE this scent, it is the only perfume which I actually finished a 100ml of and I didn't even use it as a room spray (which is mostly the fate of my other perfumes)! The body cream is lovely and moisturizing, and the scent is the same as the perfume.

13. I love.. raspberry & blackberry Body Butter One tub really does last me a month, with nightly use and slathering it on. I liked the scent, delicious, just as the Strawberry one.

14. CLARINS High Definition Body Lift LOVE. Review here.
15. CLARINS Body Shaping Cream

16. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat It dries well, gives a high gloss BUT it also does cause a bit of nail shrinkage. I had to throw this out as it was very thick and clumpy, not too bad as I've had it for more than a year.

17. Etude House Nail base Jagi informed me that it has been discontinued, and replaced by another product. This too has been open for more than a year and has turned gloopy. Other than that, excellent for its price.

18. Etude Hello Kitty Mini Hand Lotion
19. di paloma White Grape hand & body lotion I like the scent and have tried a few variants from this brand.
20. Cath Kidston Wild Rose hand cream

Minimal face care emptied last month as I am mostly on full sizes now, so a bottle should last me about 2-3 months.
21. Etude House skin malgeum
22. DARPHIN Azahar Cleansing Micellar Water
23. CLARINS Instant Smooth Line Concentrate
24. CLARINS Blemish Control
25. & 26. Dior DIORSKIN Nude Foundation Samples
27. CLARINS Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel

On a side note: I haven't bought any skincare/bodycare for at least 6 months!!!!!

Total January - April: 105

Previous Empties:
January
February
March

2 comments:

  1. It's really very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, therefore I just use world wide web for that reason, and get the latest information.

    Here is my webpage - green coffee weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at your spam comment. I am almost done with full sizes and I have all travel and sample sizes left.. lots of them.. eeps.. you're right about refilling bottles. damn right. never ever gonna buy travel kits anymore!

    ReplyDelete