It's a month into the new year already! How quick does time pass by these days?! 1 down, 11 more months to go!
I am really looking forward to further downsizing my stash this year and purchasing less too of course.
Here's what was emptied in January:
2. CLARINS Cleansing Milk with Gentian (Combination skin)
I really like this, would most definitely repurchase. I used this as a makeup remover following the instructions enclosed in the packaging.
3. CLARINS Gentle Exfoliating Refiner [Trial]
4. CLARINS Multi-Active Eye Revive [Sample]
5. CLARINS Lotus Face Treatment Oil
LOVE! This product saved my congested skin, it is my second bottle and I will continue to repurchase. Full review to follow soon!
6. CHANEL Ultra Correction Line Repair Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream [Sample]
7. CHANEL White Essentiel Whitening Emulsion SPF10 [Sample]
8. DARPHIN Intral Soothing Cream
10. CLARINS Bust Beauty Firming Lotion
11. CLARINS Bust Beauty Extra-Lift Gel
12. CLARINS Total Body Lift
This is a really old formula which I had lying around but never got round to finish, the brand has since updated the formula 2-3 times. It does help with toning my legs and the newer formula does perform better, I just need to apply it religiously!
13. CLARINS High Definition Body Lift [Trial] (latest formula)
14. Rose Oil Bath Gel
Purchased in Taiwan about 2 years ago, I was quite reluctant to finish this up as it quite good for my skin. It's the perfect rose scent for me- not sickly sweet, but a more natural rose and it left my skin smooth and soft.
15. CHANEL Hydrating Lip Treatment SPF15
One of the few lip balms I've come across which has SPF, not excellent but I repurchased because of the UV protection and the luxe packaging.
16. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Shower Gel [Sample]
LOVE! This is one of my favourite scents to wear, I've gone through a 100ml bottle (no small feat for me) and it's probably the only perfume which I have 2 bottles of back up!
17. Kerastase Luminous Softening Shampoo
18. Etude House Mini Anti-germ Hand lotion
19. NIVEA Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect Body Cream
20. L'OREAL Perfect Clean Soothing Foaming Cream Wash
This came with a scrublet- while I liked the novelty of it, I had to use this face wash as a body wash as it wasn't helping out my congested skin. It would be good for those with sensitive skin-types as it did not agitate my face at all.
Thrown out:21. Beauty Talk OxyMask
22. MAYBELLINE Clear Smooth BB Cream
23. Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly
Pretty to look at and it does deliver a nice tint but I absolutely will not keep a non-hydrating lip product in my stash. This product actually makes my lips dry and rough if I wear it for more than an hour and mine arent even dry to begin with.
24. Estee Lauder More than Mascara
25. Etude House Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips
Coral lips and I just don't go. Never again!
26. OLE HENRIKSEN Ultimate Lift-eye gel
27. Sebastian crude-clay for hair (wayyy past expiration date)
Total empties for January: 27
A pretty good start for the year!
P/s: I also just had a birthday, guess how old I turned?