|Make-up removers, cleanser, toner, serum...|
1. GARNIER Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Waterproof Make-Up Remover One of the best eye and face make-up removers I have ever used. I don't usually go for 2-in-1s as my face doesn't take well to cleansing waters (either makes me itch and feels tight or doesn't completely remove all makeup) But this was perfect for my sensitive eyes and skin. No milia or stinging, it even removes the budge-proof Bobbi Brown eyeliner where many eye makeup removers fail to! I've gone through quite a few bottles of this and I LOVE it.
2. Carole Franck Delicat Fluide An essential oil for the face, meant to soothe sensitive skin prone to irritation, and seasonal allergies. I found it too rich and oily for my face so I ended up using it mixed into my body lotion. The ingredients are similar to CLARINS' Skin Beauty Repair but I found the latter formula more suitable for my skin.
3. CLARINS Pore Minimizing Serum [Trial] I previously used this when I was in my teens but found it didn't do much for my skin then. I've recently rediscovered this product and I find it does a good job of purifying my pores without drying the skin. I use it under another serum in the mornings and I find I don't even need to touch up my T-zone by the end of the day. Excellent! Am currently using a full size.
4. CLARINS Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum [Sample] Love the scent of this product! It is an anti-wrinkle serum and contains Nopal Flower extract which stimulates skin’s natural exfoliation process, speeding cellular renewal for a supple, toned, glowing complexion. Most anti-ageing products irritate my skin as what they essentially do is stimulate cell-renewal using harsh ingredients. However this one didn't and I quite like how it works in synergy with the other products in my regime currently.
5. CLARINS Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate [Sample] Am currently using a full-size.
6. CLARINS Defining Eye Lift [Sample]
7. CLARINS Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel [Sample] This sample has been sitting in my stash for quite some time; I never bothered with it as I usually avoid anything with the word "peel" for fear of burning my face off. But after reading a review here, I gave it a go. Outside of Asia, it is known as the Gentle Brightening Toner but the ingredients are the same. I'll be happy to report that while I experienced a tiny bit of redness as I swiped it over my skin, there was no actual feeling of irritation. Might consider getting a full-size.
8. CLARINS Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind [Trial] I've used this cleanser before and I do remember liking it. It was back in 2011, and where I happily declared having tried all cleansers CLARINS had to offer. I've since re-tried their Cleansing Milk and I do like it, it really was my skin acting up previously.
|Toners, face mists..|
9. CLARINS Toning Lotion with Iris [Trial] LOVE! I use this with my Lotus Oil at night and it has worked wonders for my sensitive, congested, acne-prone skin. Am still going through Trial sizes which I have accumulated but I also have a full-size waiting for me.
10. Melvita Cornflower face mist [Trial]
11. sukin Hydrating Mist Toner Review here. Not a must-have now that my skin has calmed down so much, but still good to have around.
|Body and hair care..|
12. CLARINS High Definition Body Lift [Trial]
13. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Mask
14. Dove Gentle Exfoliating beauty bar
15. L'OCCITANE Verbena Body Milk [Trial]
16. WELLA Sunset Shampoo
17. CLARINS Foot Beauty Treatment Cream [Sample]
18. L'OREAL Reconstruct Shampoo
|Items which didnt work for me..|
19. GARNIER PreActive Spot Roll-On
20. NIVEA Deodorant
21. LANEIGE Power Essential Skin Refiner
22. Melvita Soothing Toner
23. L'OREAL Renewal Lash Serum
24. & 25. SHEERCOVER Lip stain
Total January - February: 52
Click for January Empties.