Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Scent: L'OCCITANE The Vert Green Tea Candle

Today, I lit a fresh scent to perk up the room whilst I was spring cleaning..


I love candles, the way it instantly warms up a room and makes it so inviting.

Not at  candles are equal though- IKEA ones are cheap and smell lovely in-store but it barely scents the room (I burn 3 small ones at a go). Pricier ones from Diptyque can fill the room within 10 minutes and the scent lingers the whole day. I love candles and these days I find myself lighting them up so very often.

L'OCCITANE The Vert Green Tea Scented Candle// MYR100 for 100grams, also available in a room spray.

Bought mine on sale for only MYR60.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this fragrance. I have the eau de toilette. I think it's almost like Lancome Aroma Tonic.

    Greets Mariana

    ReplyDelete