After so many years of buying and using products; I have only recently figured out how long a product lasts me. At one point I had 4 makeup removers open, 3 body creams, 2 face washes, 2 moisturizers.. and the list goes on.
Now that there is only ONE of each item open, my bathroom and makeup dresser is looking less cluttered plus I can confidently say a bottle of makeup remover lasts me 2 months, same goes for toner (used twice a day), 30ml face oil- 3 months (I use mine in everything: moisturizer, on its own, in my mask..) and a 200ml body lotion/cream about 1 month+ (at least once a day).
I have about 10 jars/bottles of body cream still unopened and it was getting quite daunting not knowing how long it would take to go through them. Good to know I'm covered until next year.
1. 2. & 3. CHANEL Hydramax Range [samples]
4. sukin Facial moisturizer, 5. sukin Foaming facial cleanser I LOVE both of these products, would definitely repurchase, detailed review to follow soon.
5. CLARINS BB cream [sample] Best BB cream I have tried, and I have tried many. I find it even better than the CHANEL CC cream and I am usually quite biased towards all things CHANEL. Great coverage, soothing, long lasting, non-oily/cakey. LOVE!
6., 7. CLARINS Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum [sample, trial]
8. CLARINS Whitening Pure Aqua-Lotion
9. DARPHIN Overnight Refining Lotion
10. CLARINS Lotus Face Treatment Oil I am currently on my 3rd bottle, THIRD! Words can not express how much this has done for my skin. Detailed review to follow.
11. THALGO Collagen Cream Only reason I got this was because some lousy facial place in PUBLIKA refused to refund my money (long story short they changed their mind not to let me use my credit from previously for the facial I did that day) but allowed me for a product claim so I did and swore never to return. Seriously the worst facial parlour I've been. I have really sensitive skin so I need a bit of time to figure out if my skin is okay with the facial I just did that day. I told the beautician I would let her know the next day if I wanted to sign on as I live 5 minutes away. Seems fair right? Not to them.Where else would you hear a "Manager" tell her clients "Are you not signing because of the price? Well if you have the money maybe you should sign on for the package first, I can guarantee you results". Excellent service, Icone de beaute! But I digress, the cream is actually not too shabby but nothing excellent either.
12. CLARINS Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind [trial] Review here.
13. YSL Top Secrets Cleansing Oil-in-Gel Full review here.
14 & 15. CLARINS Body Shaping Cream [Trial]
16. CLARINS Exfoliating Body Scrub for a New Skin [Trial]
17. I love... Strawberries & milkshake body butter Creamy, fluffy body cream which smells delicious enough to eat! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized, I only use this as night.
18. CLARINS Foot Beauty Treatment Cream [sample] I used to apply my body moisturizer on my feet and toes as well and they ALWAYS left a greasy feeling the day after when I wore my shoes. I never knew foot cream existed until I tried this. It absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave any residue! Would consider repurchasing.
19. di paloma Orange Blossom hand cream, 30ml Absorbs quickly and comes in a few lovely scents as well.
20. CLARINS Renew-Plus Body Serum [trial] A serum for your body! Amazing stuff, I LOVE this. I use it under my body cream weekly as a treatment.
21. WELLA Enrich Shampoo [trial]
22. L'OCCITANE Verbena Shampoo [trial]
23. L'OREAL Color-Vive Conditioner
25. Lancome Lip Gloss
26. Heroine Make Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde Love this pencil, worked when I had very light hair and even now when my hair is dark. The key is trimming your eyebrows shorter so you can "colour in" more (when you have light hair). Now that my hair is dark, I don't need to trim it so short so I just use it to fill in my brows. Mismatched brows are a big no-no!
Total January - March: 78