My first post in 2015 and also my final post on "Empties"! Wrapping up the remaining items finished in November and December last year. My regime is pretty much solid at the moment, with very few new additions.
I'm still a beauty addict at heart, but these days I don't get as excited with new launches. After trying so many brands, I've found that I prefer Korean, French and Australian skincare. I always thought Japanese skincare would suit my skintype and climate best but I was wrong, I still very much love their cosmetics though!
This Empties exercise actually made me learn and acknowledge what works and what doesn't (for me) and also if I have been consistent with using the things I buy instead of just stockpiling. I am happy to report that my skin hasn't looked this good in many years, which I feel is partly due to noting down what I've been using each month and sticking to what works. Contemplating putting up my skin at its worst (acne, uneven skin tone and bumps, redness) and how it currently is. My skin has cleared up so much without the help of facials nor any pills.. but I'll save that for another post.
So, here we go, the last Empties installation:
Products which I will/have already repurchased:
1. sukin Facial Foaming Cleanser
2. Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate
3. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Shower Gel- Would have to wait till I visit Melbourne again
4. Clarins Gentle Refiner- The scent brings back many memories, I've used this on/off since I was a teen
5. Clarins Total Cleansing Oil
6. Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Wrap- This is so so good for alleviating water retention in the face!
7. Clarins Defining Eye Lift
8. Nivea Delicious Drop Peach & Vanilla Lip Balm- Got this last year during my visit to Japan, it was cold and this prevented my lips from chapping. The scent is delicious too! Did not give me a scratchy throat/little itchy bumps on the top of my lips either. Would repurchase when I revisit.
Full/travel sizes: 14
Total January - December: 139
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2015!!