Thursday, April 30, 2009

FACE ON/OFF

"Wake up, put on my make up."


So true in my case.






I look about 17 here...









My last night out partying in Melb.. it was some Nerd themed night. Im gonna miss the non-smoking clubs.

Since Ive been back my skin is going from bad to worse :( its not overly oily but yet Im breaking out. Im even getting little bumps on my forehead which arent visible and I havent had those since I was 17! Im currently using Kawaii-Tokyo's range and Ive even started to double cleanse everynight, thing is this range is meant to brighten your skin- which its doing, my skin doesnt feel tight but it does nothing for my acne. I've tried Proactive, Mario Badescu, Biotherm, Clinique, Shiseido and who knows what over the years but nothing seems to work, they just made my skin really tight and sensitive. I need something which is for sensitive skin yets combats acne. So, does anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. owhhh ur bow n glass so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW AHAH! I love nerdy glasses!

    XXASAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. try aesop its quite good for sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete