Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tick Tock

How many of you wear a watch and actually use it to tell the time?

I havent worn a watch for almost 8 years. I do own a few- but its solely for fashion purposes and even then, I rarely wear them out.

Why I don't:
1. I have to remember to take it off when I shower/sleep
2. It gets in the way when I write
3. It always gets brushed against the wall/table/door/whatever
4. If its not an expensive one you'll end up replacing it within a year or so cause of (3)
5. I can use my phone to tell the time

6. I dont really like keeping track of time cause it just means time is running out or even worse, moving too slowly (i.e: being stuck in traffic/a meeting..)

Why I should:
1. A watch is an item which polishes off your look
2. Its nice to be able to tell the time without fumbling in the bag for a good 2 minutes
3. It would make my gestures more lady like and refined cause I wont fling my arms wildly anymore and will actually watch where I place them (yea right.. haha)
4. Responsible, punctual and presentable people wear watches


Been on the hunt for something expensive which will last me forever- but they just seem too pricey atm. Read: Tag Heuer, Omega, Chopard.


So I saw this Moschino Cheap & Chic watch, and it seems okay.. leather strap(durable!!), a scarf which can be used as a strap(or as a scarf!!) and the price is affordable too(my wallet says yayy!!). Not available in stores yet but I know someone who can put it on hold for me when they do ;D

Kinda leaning towards the Special Edition- black face with gold hands..

The white face with silver hands and red scarf looks pretty too..




Here they are with the leather straps..

Moschino Cheap & Chic- Fashion Victim

So, should I or shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment