Saturday, September 11, 2010

WishList ♥

I have a wishlist on my old blog.. and 90% of the things on that list, I actually still want this very day.
Today, I crossed two items off that list.. one can be bought with money while the other cant. It's been almost 2 years, and there really isn't anything I would add to that list.

I've finally ordered my copy of "Alice of Wonderland in Paris" after so long. I love cartoons like such- old, and musty yet there is a charm like it. I first watched it on late night telly during my travels and fell for Anatole's stories..


Alice of Wonderland in Paris (1966) by Gene Dietch



I just got back from a short trip to Melb with jagiBOY and 2 friends. I miss that place so much.. we took so many pictures for once I had to change my memory card! My sister and her boy were an absolute dear, they put us up for the entire trip- their home is lovelyyyyy. We ate, laughed, played WII & watched Korean shows almost nightly, ate some more, drank, caught up on 'current news' and shopped so much I had to sit on our luggage to try and shut it. By the end of the trip, I gained 5kgs SMH -_-"


♥ The original Jagi and SY..


For those who dont know, I've relocated back to Kuala Lumpur after spending almost 6 yrs there. Pictures to come soon (:

I'm having dinner tonight with a very old friend- its been so many years but something clicked a few nights ago.. we were both looking to contact each other- she was asking Jagi for my number while I was looking her up on FB. We're both not psychic, so I guess it means we're just in-tune with each other's thoughts? The only people I usually have this connection with is my sister, jagi, and jagiBOY.

The company I work for has everyone work alternate Saturdays so yeahh, this week kinda sucks cause I worked onThurs, then Fri was a PH (Public Holiday), I work this Sat, and Sun is the weekend. Geeeez.

Oh well, at least I got some reading done. Too many magazines stacking up on my desk! 2.5 more hours till I get to leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment