Monday, June 11, 2012

Materialist...

Striking off another product I have lusted over for a while, this time the CAUDALIE Beauty Elixir.


Many raves about this product online and I have only been using it for 2 days and I definitely FEEL a difference. My face is immediately softer and absorbs my serum and moisturizer better too.

The bigger bottle is more cost effective but I didn't want to get it; what if my skin reacts badly to it right? It is a little too early to say, but I like this! Will do a full review in about a month or two.

I enjoy using face mists and I only have 3 left in my stash at the moment:

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist
L'Occitane Rose Hydrating Facial Mist
Caudalie Grape Water Mist

Out of all the mists I have tried, Caudalie Grape Water Mist dispenses the best (to me), the mist is just fine enough to cover your face but not too heavy that it drenches you. In fact, it dispenses even better than the Beauty Elixir. Would definitely repurchase that when I run out.

Face mists are slowly becoming a must in my beauty regime.. what do you think of them?


4 comments:

  1. You're welcome!
    I also love empties post I think it's really interesting ^^
    Last month I wanted to buy the beauty elixir but my skin went so bad that I didn't bought it, I will try it later for sure! =) nice to see your opinion about this product! I love the smell of this, it's kinda relaxing!!
    xo~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! I really like the scent of the Beauty Elixir as well :D Keep us posted if you do end up trying this product (:

      Delete
  2. ooohh i've got to try the caudalie beauty elixir!! i heard that it's supposed to minimize the pores... sounds good haha! can't wait for a review!!! right now i'm back to the hadanomy face mist, but this time i bought the aquaplacenta one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw how is the tonymoly bunny spray? i almost bought it because of the cute packaging :D

      Delete