Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cooking: Beef & Asparagus Tomato (Ketchup) Fried Rice

One of the things I really enjoy doing is cooking! If I could find the time to cook everyday, I most definitely would. The dishes I cook are usually fuss-free and fail proof, but come out tasting pretty good. I might have said this before, but I'll say it again.. I sometimes crave for my own cooking! Haha am I the only one?

Here is how I make one of my favourite meals:

1.Stir-fry Aspargus with garlic and butter, remove from pan and set aside..

2. Cook marinated minced beef with garlic and butter as well..

3. Once browned, throw in cooked rice and mix well in the same pan.

4. Add in as much/little ketchup as you like and stir the rice again, I used almost half the bottle. Heinz is my choice of ketchup but you can use any brand..

5. The rice should not be soggy (too much ketchup), then put the Asparagus back in and stir again..

Voila! So easy and tasty! Not to mention there is not much to wash up after :D




4 comments:

  1. hmmmm this is really interesting! I haven't cooked asparagus in a long time!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seems really tasty!! thanks for sharing! I should try this !! =D
    xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow!! your cooking looks really yummy!! and it's easy to make ^_^ i'll definitely try it out soon! though asparagus season is almost over :'(
    geez xen, you've been posting so much lately, you're on fire! i can't keep up with reading all your posts :o i hope you're doing fantastic <3
    lippi~

    ReplyDelete