Monday, September 8, 2014

Empties: July 2014

So late with Empties posts, but I will find the time to publish them all! Finished up another bottle of Clarins Lotus Face Oil, I had 2 bottles accidentally open which is why this product appeared last month as well. One bottle lasts me around 2-3 months.

The Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil is a new oil cleanser I picked up, I've tried most of the cleansing oils in the market and not all are the same. This has their signature herbal scent which I quite enjoy, and even when used on my eye area, it did not sting or irritate them. I really like this and might consider repurchasing it!

The Clarins Multi-Active Serum has been my staple serum for quite some time now, I am very keen to try the Double Serum (despite it containing mineral oil, ALL my friends and family have had good results with it). However my skin has been very clear and I'm quite hesitant to throw it into breakout mode again. Maybe I will after an upcoming major event (bridesmaid duties!).

I would definitely recommend the REN Clear Calm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream to those who suffer from combination and sensitive acne skin. It is very gentle and soothing to use and I use it under the Chanel La Nuit at night. If I am not mistaken this has replaced the Clear Calm 3 Serum.

Always a fan of rose face mists, the Aesop Immediate Moisture Facial Hydrosol is pricey and nice on the skin but I still prefer the sukin face mist, which is a third of the price and performs just as well. Might clean out the bottle and reuse it as the size is travel-friendly.

My second bottle of Melvita Facial Scrub, I have a thing for lightly herb-scented products.. I find them very relaxing to use. This scrub is one which leaves my skin smooth and soft but isn't harsh at all. You can feel the little bits but it doesn't hurt the skin. 

This diptyque L'Ombre Sans L'Eau Shower Gel smells just like the perfume however, the formula isn't hydrating at all. I find it leaves my body a little taut and the scent doesn't last very long either.


The Lavshuca lip gloss was a gift, it's a pretty colour and I like the heart tip. Throwing it out as it has been open for way too long. The My Melody lip balm was a gift from Japan, and is a colourless but strawberry scented wax formula. Coincidentally both the lip products were gifts from the same friend.

Total January - July: 72

No comments:

Post a Comment