Sunday, November 17, 2013

NARS Malaysia Opens!

NARS Malaysia is officially open in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur! Took them a while, but better late than never right?

I had my face touched and worked on by their international lead makeup artist- Jane Richardson *swoon* As we were introduced, immediately I felt at ease with her- there is no air at all about her; and her work is really amazing. It took her 5 minutes to show me a new way to apply eyeshadow!! I rarely use eyeshadows as I have mono-lids and half the time the colour is eaten by my thick eyeliner. She took her time speaking to each guest, and even coming around at least a few times to chat and give more tips. 

It was a really enjoyable afternoon, speaking to her and watching her work the room, giving myself and other guests personal advice. I've had many makeovers before but today's session with Ms Richardson took it to a new level. She really does love her work and it shows. So lucky to have had a chance to meet her. Thank you, Yi Leng for the invite!!


Was eyeing the Sheer Glow Foundation, Gel Mask, and Concealer before I visited today.. but it was a different story when I started playing with the collection. I did not expect to fall in love with the Velvet Lip Pencil in Mysterious Red (Note: I spent the last half hour searching the Internet for it, as it was released as a Fall LE! NEED IT!!!).

Many things were already out of stock, so I only left with the NARSskin Multi-Action Hydrating Toner (MYR125, 200ml) which is similar to the CLARINS Exfoliating Toner. This product is formulated without parabens, alcohol, oil and synthetic fragrance- right up my alley. Am keen to pick up the Gel-Mask once I'm finished with the L'Occitane Angelica Gel-Mask.


Will be using this tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment