Reading has always been one of my hobbies, couple that with an interest in beauty products and you have someone who trawls the Internet in search of beauty tips/information. I enjoy looking and reading up on all things beauty related- new releases, cleansing methods, ingredients used.. but apart from that I also enjoy going through what other beauty addicts use and what works for them.
Never did I think I would be able to get through a year of documenting what I've used but here I am, with only 2 more months to go! I started this for personal reasons (mainly to force myself to clear out old products and make sure I was religiously applying skin/bodycare) and recently I met a lovely lady (Hi, Victoria!) at a beauty event who told me she liked my Empties posts. I was stunned and at a loss for words- thank you for making my day!
1. Melvita Apicosma Body Balm
2. SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Gel
3. Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion
4. Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile
5. L'Occitane Body Lotion with Essential Oil
6. Clarins Bust Beauty Extra-Lift Gel
8. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash 500ml I used this as a body wash- for the size, it really is value for money and lasted me many months. Not too keen on the scent though. Much prefer the geranium variation.
9. Melvita Anti-Ageing Fluid (for Men) 50ml Not one to turn away products unless I really can't use it, I used this mainly on my arms and body at night. It's a light fluid with a nice scent- not too manly or sharp.
10. Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil 30ml My 5th bottle! I will most definitely continue purchasing this. LOVE!
Total January - October: 231!!!