These days I'm using (too rich) face cream samples for my hands and feet, no way would I put it anywhere near my face as I now have a skincare routine which is working quite well.
How well? My face texture is clearer, smoother, calm and more hydrated. A certain friend which I see almost weekly tells me I look radiant whenever we meet. And we are way past the stage of making small talk so I know she means it!
I try not to experiment too much but since I'm still clearing unopened purchases, I do it one at a time so once my skin acts up I can narrow down the product. That said; diet, water intake, sleeping hours and that certain time of the month also contribute to spotty skin so objective assessment is necessary.
It is almost year end, and the Empties project is one which I actually have been consistent with.. just 3 more months to go!
1. Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo
2. Crabtree & Evelyn Lily Body Lotion [Travel]
3. Clarins Bust Beauty Extra-Lift Gel [Travel]
4. L'Occitane Verbena Shampoo [Travel]
5. Elemis Maximum Replenish Cream
6. Melvita Apicosma Body Balm
7. Payot Hydrating Activator Serum
8. Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream-Gel [Sample]
9. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair II [Travel]
10. Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream
11. Clarins Lotus Face Oil [Sample]
12. Decleor Neroli Face Oil [Sample]
13. Chanel Nail Polish Remover
14. Clarins Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel [Sample]
15. Guerlain Abeille Royale Nourishing Day Cream [Travel]
17. Christian Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm
18. Melvita Apicosma Repairing Lip Balm
19. Clarins BB cream [not pictured]
20. Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum [not pictured]
Total January - September: 220!!!