Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Travels: Singapore 2014

Was in Singapore a few months back, it was a short trip and we mostly ate, strolled along Orchard and spent a day at Universal Studios.

Every restaurant and cafe we ate at was excellent, would love to visit again just to have the same dishes.

KL's street food and local delicacies wins my vote but for cafe style food and breakfasts, Singapore takes the cake.

My 3rd visit to Universal Studios, this time with my sister and Mama...



Ippudo ramen for dinner, the broth is so so yummy! And so was the seasonal beef thing we ordered below. So tender and juicy it just melted in our mouths.


Oriole Cafe and Bar, loved all the dishes we ordered.. there was also a Squid (not pictured) which was sooooo delicious!!
Beef Cheek Pasta
Prawn Risotto
Beef with Rice (lunch set)
My trip would not be complete without visiting Laduree, my favourite flavours are Salted Caramel, Marie Antoinette and Rose..


Muji snacks... 

For our last meal in Singapore we visited Wild Honey, the food and service were both excellent, I *must* visit again!

A short but good weekend away!

I will be travelling again at the end of the week to Bali, so excited for the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment