Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Today, I cleaned up my Facebook friends list.

Most people dont mind a little litter lying around, but I do.

Even more if its plastic and an eyesore.

I am anal like that.

After being around you(s) for so long, I would like to say thank you for not making me feel outcasted like how you did to two of the dearest people I know. Knowing or unknowingly.

But I think Ive been exposed to enough plastic radiation (from a particular someone in the past years) to actually withstand anymore.

We definitely dont share the same values nor do we share the understanding of what being a friend is. Not to mention the unethical things you(s) get up to.

So out you(s) go.

My friends are a reflection of myself, and I stand to that.

Maybe someday in the future when you (we?) have grown up, things would be different.


For now, goodbye.