Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ladurée Les Merveilleuses

I saw this on Chasing Elixir and I just had to repost it..

Ladurée (macaron god) x Albion (cosmetics house)
 Official website for Ladurée Les Merveilleuses.

Isn't this collection tooooo prettyyy?!?! TAKE MY MONEY ALREADYYY!! Recently launched and only available in Japan (at the moment); I am so glad this is not a limited edition collection so I can take my time to read up on reviews and think about it.

Items which are tagged LE have an effect on me- they instantly becomes more appealing and more often than not; I have to convince myself why I don't need them. Yes, I am weak like that. But these days I have been quite good; just this month I was gifted with so many products you wouldn't believe! And it is only the first week of March.

I have come across so many items of "TAKE MY MONEY ALREADYY" awesomeness, but I am going to take it as a personal test of will power. Most collections/items I have dismissed in the past month or so, but I am seriously still lemming for these..

1. GUERLAIN Iridescent Illuminating Powder


2. CHANEL Nail Polishes

3. YSL Arty Rings

Its hard to save up for the big picture when there are so many distractions along the way!


3 comments:

  1. oh - my - GODDD!!! take my money too :O oh geez it all looks too cute XD do you know what those rose petals are? i just love the design of the medallion eyeshadows <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. those rose petals actually make up a blush!! lovely isnt it?? we are so easily tempted by pretty packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chica Your comment on my blog totally made my day! I have the YSL Arty Ring in turquoise i absoltely love them!!! and the guerlain cruel gardenia highlighter is soo gorgeous. you will love yours

    ReplyDelete