Saturday, March 3, 2012

Las Vegas De Chanel Collection


"Welcome to Vegas, where stardust dreams shine bright.
Inspired by the city's gilded glamour and electric excitement.. 
shimmery golden accents for face, lips, and nails create a winning look."


Las Vegas De Chanel Make-up Collection- specially created for the reopening of the CHANEL boutique at the Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, in early February.

I have been ogling this limited-edition collection since it came out on CHANEL.COM  a week or so ago. Included in the line up is a Lucky Stripes face/eyes highlighter, a Gold Fingers nail polish, a Gold Rouge Coco Shine in Brilliant and a Vegas Gold lip liner.


The only item I have my eye on is the Gold Fingers polish. I have been waiting so patiently for a gold from Chanel so I was very interested when I saw this. The palette also lingered in my mind for a bit but after reading a few reviews, I concluded that it is a bit too shimmery for me.

Since it was for the re-opening of a US boutique, I never expected this collection to show up at my local Chanel. Imagine my surprise when my sister called yesterday to say she was testing out a Gold nail polish! I immediately knew what it was but before I could even get all excited, she quickly adds that they were only stocked at 3 boutiques and 2 were already sold out, including the store she was at.

I felt a ray of hope as the unmentioned store which still carried the collection was the one I frequented! I speed-messaged my usual SA to check and after an agonizing minute or so, she replies saying that she does indeed have a few left. YAYY!! I managed to secure 2 bottles so now I can safely share...

THE LAS VEGAS DE CHANEL COLLECTION IS AVAILABLE NOW AT PAVILION, ISETAN KLCC and 1 UTAMA! :D

I have a weak spot when it comes to Chanel polishes; with Gold Fingers ticked off the list, I am highly anticipating the launch of Diwali next...


TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that highlighter i want to swatch it before i buy it but bloomingdales doesnt carry it!!!

    ReplyDelete