Monday, January 6, 2014

Don't want to be without..

Staple items in my regime which I would not hestitate to recommend..
Old vs new packaging

Clarins Tonic Body Oil which I use in and after my shower as well as the Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate. I am obsessed with the scent, and have also gotten the body scrub and body balm from the same range. I always have a few different bath products open, but generally there will be a invigorating scent, and a more comforting, yummy (vanilla-ish) scent.

Other shower products currently in rotation: Clarins Tonic Body Polisher, Rodial Rehab Bathing Balm (a little goes a long way and the scent lasts and lasts!), Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub, Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate and Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey Bath.


In skincare news; Ren Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser which I use nightly after my first cleanse (sukin remains as my morning cleanser), Clarins Total Cleansing Oil is just as good as the SK-II one which I really like but at half the price, Ren Clearcalm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream (repackaged and renamed) used a few times a week and Indeed Labs Hydraluron which I use every morning as my first serum. I am currently on my last bottle of the Hydraluron and might be replacing it with another product as the only location it is at (Muse by Watsons in Sunway Pyramid) is not really a place I drop by often.

A few more items which I will be repurchasing as well would be the Chanel La Nuit treatment and possibly the Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Body Wash (if only it wasn't so expensive!).

Experimenting less and mostly sticking to what works for my skin. My skincare mantra for the year would be: Say NO to jumping onto skincare bandwagons!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew what worked well for my skin, but it seems like it changes from month to month/season to season! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks :-) If you had to pick between Clarins Tonic Body Polisher and Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub which would it be and how much is each one? I am guessing they both have different functions hence the reason you got them.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete