Tuesday, January 28, 2014

25-01-2014

Feeling extra loved this month, I received many birthday wishes and heartfelt gifts..

"Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.."

Thank you, dear friends!

The lunar new year is also just around the corner *3 days to be exact!!!* and whilst it is customary to have a complete set of garments (inner, outer and shoes), I only have shoes and inner wear.

Traditionally people used to get new clothes for the first day of the lunar calender (some are more extreme and do the whole 15 days) because that was one of the rare times (if not the only time) that they would get new clothes.. but these days I am shopping whenever I feel like it, so much so, that it doesn't carry a significance for me anymore.

I am happy recycling whatever I have in my wardrobe rather than "force-buying" for the new year.

SHOES! I love ballet flats, even more so when they come with a comfortable heel. Got them in multiple colours from ZARA black & gold, and H&M nude.


Comfortable, and great for work or play. Will see how durable these are!



No comments:

Post a Comment