Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Empties: December 2013!!

The final installation of 2013's Empties!

1. REN Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser 150ml
LOVE this and have repurchased. This is now my PM second cleanser after the cleansing oil.
2. & 3. Clarins Total Cleansing Oil 150ml & 10ml
This is my new favourite cleansing oil, and I have used quite a number of them (Shu Uemura, DHC, SK-II...). It is not meant to be used around the eye area and will most definitely sting if you get any residue in. I use a separate bi-phase eye makeup remover so it doesn't bother me, but if you like an all-in-one, you might want to skip this.
4. SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser [Travel size]
5. Clarins Camomile Toning Lotion, 10ml
6. Clarins Multi-Active Day Moisturizer, 5ml
7. Clarins Multi-Active Night Moisturizer, 5ml
8. Clarins Lotus Face Oil, 2ml
9. Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Creme, 50ml I quite like this product, if things don't work out with my other moisturizers, I might repurchase this.
10. Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Gel, 15ml My skin is suited for cream-gel textures; a full cream is too heavy, and oil-free/gel is too light.. this gel-cream hybrid which many brands now offer is perfect. Might be a bit early to say (still using one more trial size) but I think the Chanel works better on my skin.
11. Indeed Labs Hydraluron An excellent hydration boosting serum which doesn't clog my face and is great for layering products over as it absorbs so easily.



12. Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate, 200ml LOVE! My two favourite invigorating shower scents are this and the Aesop Geranium Leaf. Bliss!
13. Clarins TOnic Body Treatment Oil, 100ml I shunned body oils for the longest time as I felt that they were such a hassle to use, but now that I have consistently been using one, I have to admit I love them. This variant really tones my skin and firms it up. I use this before and after my shower and mainly on my legs.
14. di palomo White Grape Hand & Body Lotion
15. Liese Juicy Shower Hair Mist
16. Sexy Girl Fragrance Body Mist
17. Aesop Rose Hair & Scalp Mask, 120ml

Not pictured:
18. Alpha-H Liquid Gold This must-have worked well for me but I will not be repurchasing until I get through and thoroughly review the Chanel Le Weekend which is a similar product.
19. Crabtree & Evelyn Citron and Cream Lip Butter 

*Phew* Pretty amazed that I made it through the whole year, I aim to be just as consistent in 2014!

Total 2013 Empties: 260!!!
Previous Empties:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September (Part IPart II)
October
November

1 comment:

  1. LOL. My favourite post and I cannot believe you finished 260 products in 2013. Must be quite an achievement. Haha. How long does your Hydraluron last? I am using it carefully and mainly on my cheeks and hoping to stretched it to 3 months as another blogger said she finished it up during this period of time.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete