Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Empties: November 2013

It's the time of the month again.. and just 30 more days till 2014 arrives!! 

1. Melvita Young Skin Facial Scrub, 100ml I quite like the scent of this scrub, it isn't harsh and I could still feel a difference in my skin after rinsing it off. Not bad, but I prefer the Clarins scrub still.
2. L'Occitane Volumizing Shampoo, 500ml I have neither fine nor normal hair, if anything my hair is thick and my roots get a little flat as my scalp is a little oily. However, this works great and though it doesnt leave my hair silky smooth, it does give my hair some volume and is soft. Definitely repurchasing the refill.
3. sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser, 200ml
4. Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum, 30ml
5. SK-II Advanced Eye treatment Film, 15ml
6. Clarins UV Plus HP Tinted Beige SPF40 Sunscreen, 10ml I LOVE this sunscreen, during the weekends when I am not using my BB cream I usually just put this on for light coverage. It evens out any redness I have and even covers my light acne scars. Definitely repurchasing.


7. Aesop Primrose Facial Cleansing Masque, 100ml
8. sukin Natural Deodorant, 125ml
9. L'Occitane Magnolia & Mure Shower Gel, 175ml The scent was a tad strong, so I used it as a handwash instead.
10. Melvita Apicosma Extra-rich hand cream, 30ml

Total January - November: 241!!!Previous Empties:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September (Part IPart II)
October


No comments:

Post a Comment