Sunday, May 8, 2011

Quickie

Just a short one before I snuggle into bed. The last two weeks (and upcoming) have been hectic for me, and I find myself with so little time to really unwind and take deep breaths.

My social and work calendar has been so packed, I haven't even started packing for my trip. (WHICH IS NEXT WEEK!! Omg!!) I usually start packing AT LEAST a month before I fly. Slowly adding and removing articles of clothing, shoes, and what not until I am completely satisfied with my selections.

Right now my luggage has stuff in it but none belong to me! They are for my sister and some friends. Because of my packed schedule, and me realizing I dont have much time for myself, I have become cranky and highly irritable for the past week.

JagiBOY knew how much (or rather how little) time I had to do my own things, he even agreed to let me celebrate his bday 2 weeks early. I honestly couldn't find time to throw him a party closer to his birthday. He's such a dear (: He also knew I've had a rough week and cheered me up with a little luxury and laughter..


Thank you bee!



I also did a mini haul earlier tonight at SASA, two Kao Liese bubble dyes and a Sexy Girl set. I have just Liese-d my hair, and yes I used 2 bottles this time as my hair is getting very long and used the remainder on JagiBOY. He looks hot! Haha. After trying Marshmallow Brown and Ash Brown, I have to say I love Chiffon Beige the best. Comparison in my next few posts hopefully!

I wish I knew how to make better use of my time. It's not that i haven't sat down and thought about where I've wasted time but I have, and I honestly dont know to stretch it out.

Okay my quickie didn't turn out to be so quick afterall. I'm off to bed now, early seminar tomorrow till 5pm and then off to run some errands before meeting up with friends for dessert/second round dinner. I think I need to start taking Multivitamins.

...sent from iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I was going to do a huge haul at sasa while I was over in Malaysia but thought I'll just leave it for Tokyo. In the end I didn't do either. fail.

    Hey hope everythings ok. In your above post you seem quite down but like you said, you can choose to be upset or happy even though it's hard. Smile!! x

    ReplyDelete