Monday, July 22, 2013

Rilakkuma Lychee & Pineapple Marsh-melly

Slap a cute character on the packaging and I am sold. 

Most of the time.


Found at Ben's Independant Grocer at Publika, this Marsh-melly comes in 2 flavours- Pineapple and Lychee. I call it a Marsh-melly because the texture is like a cross between a marshmallow and a jelly.

Hello!
How do you resist? Too cute!

There you go. A Marshmelly. Taste-wise, it was way too sweet for me.. so unless you have a sweet tooth, step away from this.


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is full of cuteness! :) Anything too sweet can be off-putting but I do have a sweet tooth.. to an extent! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I am a sucker for cute/unique packaging.. always end up with things I don't need ;D Thanks for dropping by~

      Delete