Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Review!

Product #1:

Etude House

What is it?
Moistfull Collagen Emulsion

Claims? (from website)
Moist and rich textured facial emulsion supplies penetrating moisture and collagen treatment to improve complexion health and look. Active Ingredient Baobab Tree Extract and Collagen combination improves dermal structure and moisture retention

How to use it?
Cleanser > Toner > Emulsion > Serum (if any) > Moisturizer

Things to note?
Slightly scented sticky milky texture, but absorbs into skin well.

My review:
An emulsion is meant to prep your skin for whichever serum you may be using so that absorption is better- but people with oily skin usually just use it as a light moisturizer instead. I have combination skin and sometimes I use an emulsion, sometimes I don't depending on how my face feels. I received a good sized sample of this product and used it on my face, the remaining on my arms and legs.
As I got dressed for work this morning, I couldn't help but notice how smooth my arms were! My face felt the same though. I have sensitive skin but this product did not make me itch nor did it cause me to break out ♥. I love it (on my body)! I would probably repurchase it as a BODY lotion when my stash runs out.


Product #2:
Retails at MYR50+, Etude House
What is it?
Moistfull Collagen Essential Massage, 200ml tub

Claims? (from website)
It is a hydrating moisture facial pack with a rich gel texture that lifts and tightens complexion to promote a radiant glow.

How to use it?
1. Cleanser > Face Scrub > Mask (leave on 5-10 mins) > Toner > Serum > Moisturizer
2. Cleanser > Toner > Serum > Moisturizer > Sleeping Mask
3. As a massage gel for your face or body after shower, then rinse off.

Things to note?
Firm-ish gel texture which you can dig into, heavily scented but I love the scent!

My review:
I actually got this last April, and have used this as a Mask and also Sleeping Mask but I there weren't any noticable differences the next day. Just left my face slightly softer and more supple? But then again, I didn't experience any major improvement with Laneige's Sleeping Mask either- so maybe it's just my skin. No breakouts or itchiness experienced but be warned, the scent is quite overpowering and not everyone would like it. It is a pretty big tub and I am left with so much. I have been using it as a Sleeping Mask for my arms hopefully I would be able to finish this by June/July. For the price, it really is value for money.

Conclusion: ♥  the scent, but would only repurchase the Emulsion.


1 comment: