Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project365: Day #1

Photobucket

Bread and butter pudding at Food Foundry, Section 17 PJ.

The first few times I ate this pudding, it was pretty good. It wasn't awesome, but it was good. Fast forward to today, I had it after dinner and it was below mediocre. I mean, each time I had it, the quality declined- but I kept coming back for it because I remembered how it tasted the first time I had it.

I won't anymore. Some things you just have to let go and move on regardless of how it made you feel initially. Especially if you were on the ride downhill with it. I start the year saying Goodbye to mediocrity and Hello! to awesomeness. Why should I settle for anything less?

2 comments:

  1. jargs u are taking these pictures with what app? really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i took the pics with the 'Pudding Camera' on my phone- then used the 'Smile Cat' software (Korean) to make the borders..

    ReplyDelete