Monday, January 3, 2011

SASA is evil!

I say this every. single. time. I step into SaSa.

It's only the 3rd day of 2011 and I have already caved in and bought:

1. NATIO Spa One Minute Miracle Body Polish 400g
Any product which delivers in 'One minute' gets my attention. Time is of the essence! :D That aside, it's organic, I got tired of making my own scrub, and it's reasonably priced.


2. KISS ME Lip Softsense 3.5g
I got two! An Ice Cream and a Strawberry flavoured one. Lip balms are one of my weaknesses (with beauty products) cause they are cheap and come in such scrumptious flavours. I have quite a number but I always seem to misplace them. Before anyone gets all up in my grill saying these balms are filled with 'artificial flavouring', I'll have you know that the Ice Cream balm is made with Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter and Vanilla Fruit extract; and the Strawberry balm contains Strawberry juice!

3. AT GARDEN Bamboo Skin Lotion 120ml
My Clarins serum is finishing, and I need a replacement soon. This is very affordable plus The SA claims it's a sister line by Dr. G. But I can't seem to find anything online, has anyone heard of this brand? It is made in Korea though. Ingredients seem pretty "natural", made with Glacial water, organic ingredients certified by ECOCERT and no alcohol. It ".. provides silky soft and firmed skin by reducing the appearance of pores and exfoliating dead skin cells" Sounds promising.


4. CECIL Eye Putty and 5. Double eyelid tape
As of late, I have been obsessed (this comes and goes) with creating double eyelids once again. While I am happy with the shape of my eyes and single lids (or lack thereof), I would like some 'space' to play with eyeshadow. I only use black eyeliner most of the time and I want some colours on my lids without making my eyes slitty.


6. SASATINNIE Ultimate Deep Repair Wheat Protein Hair Mask 225ml
Okay I will admit, this one I got just to 'top up' for a second stamp. I really shouldn't have but I thought about the condition of my hair after my dye last night and I just grabbed it without a blink. It was sitting on the cashier counter taunting me!

At SaSa, every spend of MYR 80 gets you a stamp- collect 8 and you get a gift. I once received a full size eye makeup remover which retails for MYR 80 (it worked very well too), so collect your stamps! Only downside is the stampcard expires every 6 months.

**Update on my hair: I can still smell the ammonia slightly but it's not disgusting- just a faint smell mixed with my shampoo/serum. My hair doesn't feel dry or anything but my sister, Sen (visit her new blog!) says hers does. Review coming up!



1 comment:

  1. You are ke-rayyy-zeh..stop buying stuff like these..you already have a cupboard full! "When is enough gonna be ever enough??" *dramatised with tears and shit like that*

    ReplyDelete