The first Empties post of 2014! I've combined both the months as there weren't many finished in January. My skin hasn't been behaving this well since.. I don't even remember.
My skin has improved so much, and I've learnt that expensive skincare doesn't necessarily mean it works better. I have become one of those purchasers who scrutinize product labels- I have a need to check how high "alcohol" and "parabens" are on the list (the higher volume, the higher it is on the ingredient list). I understand that sometimes alcohol and parabens are necessary to keep the product fresh and stable but I would rather it not be the first few ingredients on the list. From personal experience, my skin reacts very badly and would just turn dry, itchy and then break out.
I am still fine tuning my regime but here are a few things I've been using:
1. Garnier CleanSensitive 2-in-1 Gentle Make-Up Remover, 200ml
My last bottle lugged back from previous Melbourne travels, it is one of the best I have used as it removes both budge-proof Bobbi Brown Gel Liner and even face foundation very well. Not available in KL, but if it was I would definitely repurchase.
2. sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser 125ml
3. Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion 200ml
4. Clarins Gentle Refiner 50ml
5. Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Gel Moisturizer 15ml [Travel]
6. Clarins Multi-Active Day Moisturizer 15ml [Travel]
7. Clarins Multi-Active Night Moisturizer 15ml [Travel]
8. snoxin Serum 30ml
9. Crabtree & Evelyn Citron Creme & Honey Lip Butter
10. Melvita Apicosma Body Milk 30ml [Travel]
11. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Body Lotion 10ml [Sample]
12. Aesop Gentle Scalp Cleansing Shampoo 30ml [Travel] I have been looking for this shampoo but did not see it stocked in the counter, perhaps repackaged/out of stock? It does work well and leaves my scalp feeling clean but not stripped. Will try to hunt this down soon.
13. Clarins Satin Finish Body Oil
Total January & February: 13