Monday, October 21, 2013

Nails: CHANEL Organdy #165 & StyleNanda 3CE #GT15

Realized I haven't been painting my nails as often as I should, will make an effort to do my nails every weekend whilst watching The Walking Dead (so hooked on this series atm!!).

First time putting Organdy on, 2 coats and glitter using Stylenanda 3 Concept Eyes. Base by Etude House, top coat by Seche Vite.

Organdy reminds me of a bubblegum pink and also the Chanel Joues Contraste in Ultra Rose. The 3CE glitter was a gift, I'd probably try layering it more the next time. I repurchased Seche Vite; though it gets gloopy faster than other brands, it dries super fast and keeps my manicure fresh and glossy longer than any other I've used. Even my pedicure is still glossy after 2 weeks.

More swatches of Chanel Organdy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment