Thursday, October 3, 2013

A week in Melbourne..

I left years ago because I felt the lifestyle was too routine, and the nights were so quiet.. compared to Kuala Lumpur where you'd find a mamak or 24-hour establishment aplenty, plus my friends and family were there.

So I made my choice to move and be closer to the people and things I thought I loved. It's been a few years now and I have visited Melbourne without fail every year, sometimes twice a year.. and it might be that I've mellowed down, or that my interests have changed but I like routine. I like knowing at the end of the day, I have a few hours to myself to catch up on reading and things which interest me.

My solitary trip about 2 weeks ago further confirms that Melbourne is a beautiful place to live in; I mean it in whole- scenery, facilities, convenience, everything. Perhaps I say it with a tinge of nostalgia, having lived there for years.. regardless, I want to live here again...





 Till my next visit!

xoxoxx


No comments:

Post a Comment