Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I have had it with myself!

Tonight, after my dental appointment I am going to:
♥ do my nails..
♥ curl my hair..
♥ camwhore..

It's been so long that I have made any effort to do my hair/doll up. I find that once I started working, I have used my curling iron less than 5 times. Even on the weekends I barely dress up when on dates with my boyfriend!!

I can not allow myself to be this way anymore! I have fallen into a pattern and am getting lazy. Most days I either put my hair in a high bun, or straight. I wear light make up to work and sometimes I don't even use eyeliner! How could I let myself do that?? 

Dressing up, putting makeup and doing my hair is NOT about being vain or wanting to be pretty. It is about being presentable and enhancing what you already have. Of course, there are girls who don't have to do anything and they still look gorgeous as soon as the roll out of bed, but I wasn't born that way.

Am starting to feel grossed out by myself, so I am promising myself now to make a change from today onwards- I am going to start dolling up and putting thought into my outfits and how I plan to do my hair/accessorize.

When I was still in school, I had so much time on my hands to experiment with looks. Now that I have started working, I find myself not finding enough time to "beautify" myself. But not anymore. From today onwards, I will put more effort into it!