Thursday, October 28, 2010

Supplies

Running out of oil makeup remover- currently using CHANEL White Essentiel Gel Makeup Remover.



Pretty good, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it's not cheap but comes in a huge tube so it works out fine. Some people might not like it as it's scented- kinda perfumey.

Its the launch of Japan Week where I work and I couldn't resist the Shu Uemura x Aya Takano Christmas 2010 collection. They had so many cute items- eyelashes, eyeliners, brush set and eye colours but I was good and only picked what I need.

Cleansing oil and a gel blusher.



My one and only pink blush (I have had this since yr 2000) from Red Earth is finally starting to crumble and what a good time to replace it! One of the better collections from Shu Uemura, I love it! MYR 110 for the cleansing oil 150ml and MYR 90 for the gel blush.




This would be my first time using Shu products, I hope I don't break out or anything.

P/s: I don't know how to rotate pics on my phone. Will fix the pics later..

...sent from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment