Thursday, December 23, 2010

Season's Greetings..

Received this in the mail today..




It's good to be a loyal member of any skincare/cosmetics brand for all the freebies they send. Of course being nice and remembering the SA's name helps too.

Laneige offers one of the better rewards/product redemption when you join their club. I redeemed this set a few months back but I just haven't gotten round to using them..



Laneige Sliding Pact EX and White Plus Renew Eye Treatment which comes with 4 eye masks. Both are full sized products and I have used the eye serum before. It is realllllly good! This set sits on the highest redemption tier and I used all the points I collected for it.

I have tried quite a few products from this brand and to be honest, most don't make much difference to my skin. They did initially but after that, the results werent that obvious.

My star products would be the Eye Serum above, the Sensitive Dual Enhancing Cream which comprises of an eye cream and a face cream, the Power Essential Light EX toner and the Yoghurt Scrub.

I have tried almost all their products from the sensitive line to the anti aging so if anyone has any questions, fire away! :D

My skin type? Combination, acne prone and highly sensitive. Lucky me!

Christmas is a day away and I have opened all my presents!! :C how could I!! Maybe I should buy myself something so I won't feel left out..

Btw Santa, you still haven't brought me anything from my list! Hve you forgotten where I live??

...sent from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment