Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Project:ProductPurge Update!

Remember this post?

Yea well #1 has now been replaced with:


Etude House- Strawberry Lollipop Hand Lotion,
about 25ml? Bought in mid 2009 (I remember cause I just got back to KL and got this when I went shopping with Jagi), still smells the same- sweet and delicious and leaves my skin smooth and non-sticky! Too bad its discontinued. About 50% left and is now my office hand lotion.

"With a sweet strawberry scent, moisturizing hand lotion contains strawberry water, shea butter and tea water."

1 handcream down, 1092834 more to go. Har har.

But #2 & #3 are still around -_-". So much for finishing the Laura Mercier spray by end Oct. There is still 40% left! Grrr..

Have not bought any 'un-useful' cosmetics since then. Only shampoo (which I really needed), the cleanser and blush from Shu Uemura, SK-II essence set and the Guerlain primer.

I've been good, Santa! So will you plsplspls bring me everything on my ChristmasList?

I promise not to sing the cursed 'Diarrhoea Song' anymore if you do!

*Dinner on Saturday was fun, ambience was great but food was so-so. I've opened a few early Christmas presents and thought they weren't on my list they ARE things which I really needed. Thank you Secret Santa!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment