Monday, March 7, 2011

Marufuku's Niku Udon is ♥

Been meaning to write about this for a while now, and I finally got round to uploading pictures from my phone. I have been back to Marufuku @ Jaya One a few times after my first visit and I am very happy to say that the udon is still as good!

The reason why I'm writing about this restaurant again is because of their Niku Udon! I have never tasted anything like it and I am pretty sure ANYONE who likes beef and udon will ♥ it too.

This dish comes in 2 options- soup or dry. I have tried both and I have to say that both are good BUT the dry version blows my mind. I am serious. "Dry" isn't really dry here because the udon comes with some beef, an egg, some broth/sauce (I can't quite tell but it is soooo good), spring onions, and you toss that all together.

Niku Udon, MYR10
Tossed!
See, after all that tossing it isn't really "dry". Very very yummy. I slurped up everything. No joke. The beef slices are so tender and flavourful, if I could I would eat 2 bowls of this!

2 serves of Karaage, MYR3 per serve 
Mushroom Skewer
All gone!

This is definitely my favourite dish at Marufuku! ♥ Oh and also their Karaage!!

*Note all photos are taken with iPhone 3Gs. Until now the camera on this phone still amazes me! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment